NovaCare Health Services
We Provide the Highest Quality Infusion Therapy Services in Central Florida
What is a home infusion? Home infusion involves the intravenous administration of drugs to an individual at home. It is more convenient for patients than traveling to a health care provider’s office for infusions, especially when a patient needs frequent infusions or long-term therapy to maintain their health or prevent a progression of chronic conditions. NovaCare Health Services is dedicated to providing you the highest quality infusion therapy services in Central Florida.
Explore Infusion Services That We Provide
Immune Globulin Therapy
We offer our patients a higher quality of life with individualized Ig therapy delivered by our highly qualified registered nurses.
Receive expert and knowledgeable care from our expert registered nurses who will manage and monitor IV antibiotic therapy.
Clotting Factor Therapy
Together with the team of physicians and specialty pharmacies, we will work to enhance the lives of patients with clotting disorders.
Specialty pharmacies calculate and mix doses that are delivered directly to the patient and our experienced registered nurses administer and manage therapy, improving the patient’s quality of life.
Chronic Inflammatory Conditions
Our highly skilled RNs will perform a thorough assessment of the patient and home prior to initiating therapy for their chronic illnesses to ensure their safety and well-being.
Specialty Medication Administration
We will work with specialty pharmacies and physicians to ensure the reliable and knowledgeable administration of specialty medications.
What is Specialty Infusion Therapy?
- Specialty infusion therapy services mainly involve the intravenous administration of medications that treat a wide range of acute and chronic health conditions such as infections, chronic inflammatory disorders, auto-immune disorders, cardiac conditions, cancer, chronic pain, multiple sclerosis, hemophilia, and nutritional deficiencies.
- Medications are compounded in a sterile environment, dispensed under the supervision of a specialty registered pharmacist, and delivered directly to the patient’s home.
- NovaCare coordinates visits by an experienced registered nurse, following the prescribed frequency based on the physician’s orders.
- These medications need special handling and the administration of the drugs require strict monitoring by the nurse to observe for any adverse reactions. The nurse must have extensive knowledge of the medications and their proper administration.
- Patients are generally referred by physicians, hospital discharge planners, home health agencies, and managed care organizations.
- NovaCare Health Services are providing services in Central, Florida and surrounding areas, including Orange, Osceola, Seminole, Kissimmee, and brevard.